Our vision is to cultivate excellence and enjoyment in learning and teaching, within a stimulating and caring environment, where the achievements of all are celebrated.
To achieve our vision we will:
- create a rich, varied and safe learning environment where children and staff develop their skills and abilities
- Have high expectations in everything we do and gain satisfaction from the success of everyone around us
- enable children to be happy, confident and independent individuals with a positive outlook for the future
- celebrate the diversity of our school community through an inclusive curriculum
- nurture the spiritual, moral, social and physical development of the children
- work in partnership with parents/carers, governors and the wider community
- recognise the links between all aspects of a child’s well being and their ability to learn
- encourage children to respect the ideas, values and feelings of others enabling them to build positive relationships
- facilitate for enrichment opportunities through the language and heritage of Wales.
- provide a creative curriculum which ensures learning is long lasting and supports the development of literacy, numeracy and thinking skills.
- embrace new technologies as a learning and teaching tool in order to raise standards across the whole curriculum