Apologies for the mistake on last week’s newsletter. The school logo is not being redesigned – the uniform remains the same as the current year.
The school uniform will remain the same next year:
- Navy blue v-neck jumper with a ‘Bedwas Junior School’ name logo. (available from ‘All Wear’ solutions);
- White polo-shirt (no logo) or white shirt;
- Grey trousers for boys/girls. Girls may wear grey skirts also. Blue and white checked dresses may be worn in the summer months;
- Dark coloured shoes. Black trainers which are designed to look like shoes are acceptable. However, no other colour other than black is allowed on the trainer. Parents will be contacted if children are not wearing appropriate footwear;
- Dark or grey coloured socks.
- White t-shirt (no logo)
- Dark coloured shorts
Please note: Jogging trousers of any description are not part of everyday school uniform (The only exception being for P.E. lessons in colder weather).