Are you interested or do you know somebody that is interested in being a Community Governor for our School?
Being a Governor for our school is a rewarding and effective way of making a voluntary contribution to your community and to the lives of our children.
Community Governors are elected by the Governing Body to represent community interests. Community Governors need to live or work in the community served by the school and have a keen interest in our success.
These Governors are not parents and take an holistic view of the community in which the school operates.
Have you …?
- An interest in our children’s future;
- Time, energy and enthusiasm;
- A desire to make a difference;
- Readiness to accept responsibility;
- The ability to act as a critical friend;
- The ability to work as a team;
- The aptitude to ask questions, listen and learn?
If so, you may have what it takes to join one of the largest volunteer groups in Wales, working together to get the best for our children.
If you are interested please either download the application form from our school blog or pop into the school for a paper copy and return it to the school for the attention of the Chair to the Governing Body.